Folk inspiration for this brick red baby girl jumpsuit in embroidered cotton, warm just right thanks to its lining.
- Slightly puffed shape, long sleeves, rounded neckline.
- Brick red cotton veil worked for a relief effect.
- Large cotton thread embroidered patterns to highlight the plastron and the small frills on the front.
- Body fully lined with emerised cotton flannelette for warmth and softness.
- Elasticated cuffs, back opening with buttons and snaps at the crotch for easy dressing.
- Small pleats under yokes on the front and back.
To make this cotton voile jumpsuit, we worked with a factory in India, in the Uttar Pradesh region. We have been working for a long time with our Indian partners, whose expertise in the subtlety of colors, the quality of the cotton veil and the finishes (such as the embroidery) is inimitable.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
Machine wash at 30 ° inside out.