A girl's wardrobe essential: a warm cardigan in fancy knit, in a bright camel yellow.
- Straight shape, rounded neckline.
- Pointelle type openwork pattern.
- Mainly wool fibers for warmth, mixed with polyamide for extra softness.
- Wood buttons.
- Ribbed edging around the neckline and at the base of the sleeves and body, animated with a shiny golden thread.
- 30% alpaca, 6% wool, 36% acrylic, 28% polyamide.
Arsène knitwear and pipelettes are designed to be machine washed. Contrary to popular belief, it is better to wash a knit in the machine than by hand, because we tend to twist the fibers too much and overdose the detergent when washing by hand. Opt for machine washing, cold (or at low temperature, 20 ° maximum) wool cycle (or "hand wash" cycle for machines that have it). Close buttons, hook and loop fasteners and zippers to avoid snagging the mesh. Use little detergent (wool detergent) and no fabric softener. Spinning should not exceed 600 rpm. Do not use the dryer, which burns and damages the fibers, but dry this garment flat on a towel, out of direct light.