Rustic spirit for this warm jacquard checked sweater.
- Straight shape slightly tightened at the bottom, round neck, long sleeves.
- Checkered jacquard knitted in two-tone sage green and heather gray tones.
- Mainly wool fibers providing warmth mixed with polyamide for more softness.
- Opening with wooden buttons on the left shoulder.
- Ribbed edging at the collar, at the base of the sleeves and at the body.80% wool 20% nylon.
Arsène knitwear and pipelettes are designed to be machine washed. Contrary to popular belief, it is better to wash a knit in the machine than by hand, because we tend to twist the fibers too much and overdose the detergent when washing by hand. Opt for machine washing, cold (or at low temperature, 20 ° maximum) wool cycle (or "hand wash" cycle for machines that have it). Close buttons, hook and loop fasteners and zippers to avoid snagging the mesh. Use little detergent (wool detergent) and no fabric softener. Spinning should not exceed 600 rpm. Do not use the dryer, which burns and damages the fibers, but dry this garment flat on a towel, out of direct light.